Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dylan update

Sorry it has been so long.  Life has been a little crazy.  As most of you know by now we went to the neurologist a month ago today and he said that Dylan was showing the first sign of cerebral palsy.  I knew that he was going to say it but I kept hope alive that maybe it was just me over analyzing.  Unfortunately, I was not.  Dylan has increased tightness in his arms and legs.  His arms seem to be worse than his legs.  We have a physical therapist that comes to the house one time a week and then I do the exercises 3 times a day on the days she isn't here.  It can be very overwhelming at times but you do what you gotta do.  Overall he is doing very well.  He is starting to track things much better and he seems to be much more alert.  Everyday we hope and pray for the best and just love him as much as we can.  I want to thank all of you for the prayers and well wishes.  It is wonderful to know that we have such great friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment