Thursday, May 7, 2009

So Frustrated

Poor Dylan he isn't doing any better.  He isn't eating enough and I am really afraid that he is going to start loosing weight.  I am at a loss.  The GI doctor did not even examine Dylan when we were there.  He just upped his prevacid and told me that it will take a while to get in his system. Well, today has been 3 weeks and I think that is plenty of time.  I am so sick of these doctors telling me that he has reflux.  I know that he had reflux but I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something else is going on, but nobody wants to do anything until he starts loosing weight.  I say why wait.  Why can't we be proactive instead of reactive.  We go back to the pediatrician on the 18th and if he is still doing this I am going to demand that she do something or send me somewhere to someone that can help me.  I am fed up with the reflux answer.  I did switch his food today.  I am going to try this for a week and see what happens.  Hopefully, this will be the answer.  I really don't have anything else to do at this point.  Please say a prayer for my little Dylan.  He just seems like he feels so bad and I can't do anything to make it better.  Of course all you know that is the worst feeling in the world.  Hope this finds you all well.

1 comment:

  1. Keep me posted, Kris. Just know that you are doing everything you can possibly do. I'm going to send you the GI doctors on my referral list in a minute. I'm here for you. Please call if you need me. I'm happy to help.

    ReplyDelete