Friday, May 8, 2009

Warm as a Lamb

I found this great product called Warm as a Lamb.  For anyone who runs, walks, or lives in the south during spring I think you will like this.  I found it at Toys R Us and they have it at Target and Walmart as well online.  Basically it is like a big blanket for your stroller.  It is insulated and you pull it tight around the bottom of the stroller so air doesn't get in.  There are vents on the side and you can control how much air gets in.  It has zippers on the top so you can get the kids out and not have to take the whole thing off every time.  It also folds up with the stroller.  I am so excited about this.  I hope it works as good as it says.  I am going to get one soon.  The price is a little much, but if it works it will be well worth it.  It comes in single and twin size (side by side and tandem)  If anyone has tried this out please let me know what you think.  Hope all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment