Sunday, May 3, 2009

working from home

I really don't understand why I can't find legitimate work from home.  I have looked all over the Internet and all I have found is the "if you give me $100 then you can earn $$$/ week."  All of these scams make me so mad.  There are a lot of stay at home moms out there that want to be able to make some money but can't because there is nothing to do.  I wish that I could find something and if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to tell me.  Why is it that people find the need to take advantage of people that just want to help their families??  It makes me sick that someone can put this crap on the Internet and sleep soundly at night.  I don't understand how they do it.  They knowingly tell people that they will make them money  but never have any intentions of going through with their promise.  All they do is take your money and then go away.  All of the sudden you don't have a phone number that works or you have an email that goes into the great beyond.  I hate these people and feel that they sound be prosecuted for taking people's money!!  Anyway, sorry to be such a downer but this really bothers me.  Hope this finds you all well.

1 comment:

  1. If you find that job, let me know. I want to stay home too, but can't.

    ReplyDelete