Monday, April 27, 2009

SERIOUSLY!!! I might be going crazy

I got to take a shower this morning!!!  This isn't something that happens that often, but I thought that the boys are getting old enough for me to have like 10 minutes.  Of course I put them in the bathroom with me in one of their bouncy seats and leave the door open so they can see me.  I do realize this might scar them later in life with but right now they are going to have to deal with it.  I don't want to shut the door because I'm afraid they might not realize that I am still there.  The picture of me naked in the shower might have scared them more than thinking that I wasn't there.  The reason that I think I'm going crazy is because when I was in the shower I was trying to hurry and get everything washed as fast as possible.  I was about to get out when I realized that I had not conditioned my hair yet.  So I put the conditioner in my hair and I must have gotten distracted because before I knew it I was out and dried off before I realized that I had forgotten to wash the conditioner out of my hair.  So not only did I forget to put it in first but I forgot to wash it out as well.  Needless to say my hair is looking beautiful today.  I guess it can't be all bad.  At least it will get some well needed conditioning until I get to wash it again.  I get to get a shower about once every three days.  I know that is gross but I'm pretty pumped that it is that often.  The wonderful life of having twins.  Some time there will come a time when they will both take a nap at the same time and I will have that time to myself.  Until then I will just have to make due.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know how you feel. I only get to shower every other day (not as bad), and I hurry so fast. I have to shave on the weekends when Scott is here to watch her. She won't stay calm enough in her papasan for me to get through the whole shower. I have to wait until I know she is asleep for sure so that I can shower as fast as possible. I can't imagine how bad it is with two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shower or not I still love you! Remember the boys will never remember this part of their life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around 6 months I started working to get the trips on the same napping schedule, and I'm proud to report that they all sleep at the same time twice a day! Call me if you want some tips. It took A LOT of work, and they really only end up sleeping for about an hour each time that overlaps, but having 2 hours a day is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete