Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and the boys

Well Christmas has come and gone and I have to say I am exhausted. The boys did great in Winfield. With all of the running around that we do they were really great. Santa came and brought them a little four wheeler by power wheels and some other toys. We kept it low key this year considering they had no clue what was going on. Conner kept walking around saying HO HO HO. It was really cute. They got so much stuff. I didn't have any room to put the toys that they already had much less all of the ones they have now. Unfortunately, both of the kids have come home with colds. It is awful. They both have the worst cough and I think Conner is cutting more teeth. Double trouble. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe it has come and went already. It's insane how fast time flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment