Monday, December 7, 2009

My boys and their cups

I am soooo proud of my boys. Not only has Conner been off of his bottle for over a month now, but Dylan is now off of his. I can't believe it but they are both drinking from their sippy cups. Dylan was a little harder than Conner. He fought it but in the end the cup won out. It didn't hurt that I wouldn't give him one once I knew he could use a cup. I am pretty anal about taking bottles away. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Right before my eyes they have changed into little boys where they used to be tiny little babies. Its amazing to think that this time last year we were in the hospital wondering how long Dylan would be with us and if Conner would ever learn to eat. Oh how times have changed. Conner can't get enough to eat and Dylan is doing so good. He is off of his heart medicine as of yesterday. I am praying that this works and his heart stays strong. Unfortunately, the only way of knowing is by taking him off of his medication. Please say a prayer for him. He is such a little trooper. I can't tell you how much he teaches me everyday. I just wish that I could make him all better. He is a wonderful little boy and he will continue to make great progress. Conner is a little tyrant. He is so funny. He throws and kicks everything. He has also learned to dance and it is absolutely hysterical. Can't beat a 1yr old dropping it like its hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment